Saturday, August 20, 2011

Time

When i was really young, I didn't read much. Not at all. not even comics or newspapers. My house has plenty of Enid Blyton books which I never gave attention to. And then there came Harry Potter. My sister pushed me the first book and made me finish the first few chapters. After that 20 page or so, I soon finish the book myself. and the second, third. Soon I am waiting for the next one to be out.

After the harry potter books were finished, I then ventured to others. and the cycle begins.. to find a good book, finish it and start finding again.

Now I have more books than I have time to read it. Or just that I always have other shitsnitz to do. So little time, rawrrr

And soon I'll be graduating! looks like the books will have to wait. Or if I could have a little more time.

3 comments:

  1. That actually sounds like fun...=))
    We are gonna seem like we're nerds now...

    ReplyDelete